Highlights from the full instruction
sheet that comes with every kit are shown below. For other questions, contact us or post in
The Wolf Miata Forum.
View of back of Power Window Switch
1) Access the wiring running to the electric window switch. This can be found
without removing the switch or console. Please see the photograph.
Cut the wires
as shown. Important: Do not cut the purple and orange loop wires.
This would damage your window motors.
Note that connections "A1," "B1," "E1" and "F1" are all nearest the switch,
and the other connections are nearest the dashboard.
2) Locate the 6-pin plug on the control module. Connect as follows:
||Reds: Not Used
Yellow: Connect to "A1"
Green: Connect to "B1"
Brown: Connect to "E1"
Purple: Connect to "F1"
3) Note that there are two connectors on the control box that have two thick
red-and-white wires. Select the shorter one of these and connect the
red to "A2"
and the white to "B2." Select the longer one of these and connect the
"E2" and the white to "F2."
4) Connect the thin pink wire to 12-volt positive when the ignition is
You could join this to the brown wire "D" on the switch harness.
5) Connect the thin gray wire to a wire that is "ground" only
when the alarm
is "on". (This should be the black wire on any of the sensors.)
6) Connect the remaining thick red wire that has a 25-amp fuse to a similar
permanent power wire and connect the black wire to ground.
|Operation: Press the window switch in the required direction
for half a second and then release. The window will automatically open or
close. It is not necessary to keep your finger on the switch.
To stop the window at any time, momentarily press the switch in the
opposite direction and it will stop.
The window can be moved slightly by very briefly pressing the button in
the required direction. Locking the doors using the remote control will
close any open window.